Governor Silvestri 2020-11-13
Starts at 01:30
The Spanish transmission can be found here
Next transmission on Monday, unless the storm looks to hit early in which case it may be Sunday.
COVID-19 Testing and Treatment
No updates from the doctors office on current COVID-19 case numbers
- Total of 5 hospitalised patients in Roatan
- 2 in the hospital
- 3 in the COVID center
- No official information for Guanaja or Utila
- Does not include private hospital numbers as these have not been supplied to the governor
Please ensure you always have a mask on outside. It’s critical to keeping everyone safe.
- Only San Pedro Sula (SAP) is closed
- Roatan (RTB), La Ceiba (LCE), Tegucigalpa (TGU) are open
Chamber of tourism put together an itinerary of flights into RTB with details about which airlines are and are not operating.
- Need to get a PCR or quick test to enter Honduras
- Do not need any testing to travel internal to Honduras
- Tests should be at least 98% sensitive
- A list of testing sites
- Projected to hit anywhere from Mon-Wed next week
- Different from hurricane Eta as that hit Nicaragua first
- The Bay Islands may get hit directly by this storm
- If you got water damage or flooding during the last storm, please make plans to be on higher ground with family or friends
- Remember that Internet signal was down during the last storm too. Please make communications plans with your friends and family in case that happens again.
- Many possibilities with the storm, it could hit directly or peter out. Expect to have a reasonable idea of what’s happening on Saturday.
Facebook live poll on the future of these broadcasts:
- Having some technical difficulties
- Will let us know when it’s up